Free Workout and Excercise Logs
Matt at AnswerFitness has actually produced printable workout and excercise logs. You should bring your training log with you when you go the fitness center. This will keep you on track, you’ll know exactly what muscles to train and how much extra weight to add for maximum benefits. If you’re significant about getting a strong body, you must be sincere in your efforts.
In regards to the format of the workout log, I’ve included locations for you to record:
- the date of your workout
- time began and finished
- vital stats for the day like your scale weight and body fat percentage
- how lots of hours of sleep you got the previous night
- cardio and conditioning training
- weight and resistance training
- diet and nutrition info (specifically pre-workout and post-workout nutrition and any supplements you might be taking).
- your overall exercise score on a scale of 1-10.
Likewise, I aimed to offer lots of area for taping weight, sets, representatives, rest period and specifically training notes.
Free Exercise and Excercise Log.